When you visit lachestry.com (the “Site”), we collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the specific page you are viewing, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
When you are filling the forms on the Site, we collect personally identifiable information including your name, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Personal Data.”
How We Use Information
We may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To monitor the usage of our site, how users engage with it to improve our site and assist in our marketing efforts.
- To contact you: by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as (mobile application) push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the services and extensions, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about services.
- To manage your requests and queries.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not share your personal information with third parties except for in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: we may share your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our site allowing them to contact you if necessary.
- For Business transfers: we may share or transfer your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company or requests to us.
Advertisers and advertising networks that may require the data to show you relevant adverts and others (subject to the relevant consent to receive marketing communications).
We may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Security Of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our site is not designed for those under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 16. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us so appropriate action can be taken if necessary. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 16 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident, we note that we are processing your information to fulfill contracts we might have with you, or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above.
When you place your Personal Data through the Site, we will store this information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.